Thread: Woof! Fresh Pup. ^^

Default Woof! Fresh Pup. ^^

Hey Fellow Furries and Friends.
    I'm new to this site. A good friend of mine introduced me to it.
    I've been a furry for nearly a year now. I'm a wolf/husky. People call me either Michio or Pup, although I'm a teen furry. ^^ In rl, I love to run, draw, and watch movies. I have a good time whenever I can. I'm usually out and about, and if not that, I like to meet new furs. Tell me whats good about this place, be great to meet new people. =3

Welcome! I hope you find many lovely new friends; you may find the Babyfur section particularly suited to your interests.

seem to be getting quiet a few furries lately. welcome to the forum and feel free to ask if you have any questions (so long as they are not questionable =p )

Hi, welcome to Adisc.

You will find that we are a nice support community, and that adisc is not as perverted as alot of other sites.

There can never be too many furries on this site now can they? Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! What kinds of stuff do you draw?