Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I should probably say ello.

Default I should probably say ello.

Well it turns out I'm a lurker... which is never good to have on a CV, eh?

So instead of standing outside, hiding in the shrubbery, I've had a little nudge through the door and here I am: hello!

What should I say about myself... hmm... I'm an AB who is currently listening to the Braveheart OST, which is lush.

So, yeah... hey. Nice to meet you.

Hey, nice to meet you too Jason. =)

What part of the UK are you from? (Feel free to not answer this question at all, if you don't want to.)

Welcome Jason, it's nice to see that you have finally stepped through the door and dropping the lurker status. Always nice to see another person come join this site. Come, join us, there is a nice warm chair for you, tons of food to eat, much to drink and plenty of laughs to go around. May you find something in this site that interests you and hope to see you post more.

I'm currently living in South Wales.

That's a good use of the ol' Final Fantasy periodic table there; good choice Arlikra

Quote Originally Posted by J450N View Post
    I'm currently living in South Wales.

That's a good use of the ol' Final Fantasy periodic table there; good choice Arlikra
    Thank you very much =D

I assume you aren't actually from Wales then? I do love Welsh accents.

Alas, I am not Welsh. But on the topic of accents; I get so much stick from people back home because I sound Welsh now apparently! Haha.

Alas, I am not Welsh. But on the topic of accents; I get so much stick from people back home because I sound Welsh now apparently! Haha.
    Pity =P

I've started saying "aye" instead of "yes" now I've been in Scotland for a few months. Where are you from originally?

"Aye" is a good word! It's been in my list of common words for quite a while :P

Originally is a hard one. But I grew up in the midlands, which translates as; northerners think you're southern, and southerners think you're nortern.

And yourself?

"Aye" is a good word! It's been in my list of common words for quite a while :P

Originally is a hard one. But I grew up in the midlands, which translates as; northerners think you're southern, and southerners think you're nortern.

And yourself?
    Same here, I'm from Stoke-on-Trent =)