Thread: Finally decided to post here

Default Finally decided to post here

Well I've been a AB/DL for as long as I can remember, a friend of mine kinda got me into babyfurism, so there's that. I'm fairly shy about it, though I'm fairly outgoing otherwise. I'm definitely looking for friends in the community, who aren't necessarily looking to talk about "community related" stuff. Just some dudes who mutually know about that weird thing you're into but want to talk about normal stuff for the most part.

Enough about that. I'm a recently graduated Computer Science major, so I likes teh programming, hiking and of course the video games. If anyone has any more specific questions I'll answer them to the best of my comfort level.

Welcome to the forums!
    If you like chatting with people you could join the IRC anytime, just click Live chat at the top of the site and then click chat now. DO you have a favorite type of video game?

We rarely stay on 'topic' here and most of us are computer geeks considering it's the main form of communication. What kind of coding do you do and have you gotten to do any spring hiking recently or is the weather too cold where you are (been borderline wanting to snow where I am still... wtf...)?
    Anyways welcome and if you want, fire up your IRC client and join us in the #adisc chat room. Nice meeting you.