Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

Hi everyone my name is Zach im from Wilmington Delaware im 17 and im a TB and DL ive been wearing for a while now do to bed wetting and the fact that i don't mind wearing at all!

Welcome to the forums!
    Do you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?
    We are a nice bunch here a ADISC I hope you enjoy your stay.

lol i dunno if i do or not but thank u for being nice to me!

hello!! welcome to adisc!!!
    even thought i am also a newbie!XD

hi why dont you share some hobbies/talents of yours to get to know you better xD

Well i like to watch movies listen to music and meet new people as long as your nice to me ill be nice to u i have been hurt by people before and its not a good feeling!

oh no yeah men
    i hear ya!
    i have also been hurt by people, sometimes when you make friends online it can really be dificult cause you dont know who is on the other side of the screen, you know
    but i have also made some great friedns over the years! =)

Quote Originally Posted by rushhour92 View Post
    lol i dunno if i do or not but thank u for being nice to me!
    Oh, come on now, you must enjoy doing something, reading, playing sports, playing games, writing, or something of that like. No? Well in any case, why don't you look around for a wile and find out what were really about and then perhaps you could tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Welcome to the site Rushhour92. We are a support group so we try hard to be accepting, and not hurt each other. There are many of us on this site who have been hurt in our life journey, so we are empathetic to each other. The reason why people are asking you if you have hobbies, etc, is because it is suggested in the rules when one introduces themselves, but....not everyone has hobbies or a lot of interests, so I think we can accept that with a degree of grace.

I personally am a professional musician, and work in a school. Besides enjoying music I love to get out on the bike path and ride. I love literature and am presently writing a book.