Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What tyhpe of baby clothing would you call this

  1. #1

    Default What tyhpe of baby clothing would you call this

    I have wondered something, the clothing that maggie, on the simpson, wears, what is that called? and is there an AB store on line that would sell them.

    Also not 100% sure this is the right forum to put this question if it is not, mod 1st I appogize 2nd would you be willing to move it to the right place.

  2. #2


    It was called a blue "Sweat Pea" outfit in one of the comics. I'm not sure if this is an actual existent brand, but that's all I know.

  3. #3


    I believe it's a bunt bag. That's what my family's always called them, at least.

  4. #4


    They sell something similar in Wal-Mart, I think they are calld Snugglys or something like that.

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

Similar Threads

  1. Ridiculous Clothing...the topic.
    By Shukkume in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-Oct-2009, 03:46
  2. Where do you get your clothing?
    By starshine in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 14-Jan-2009, 02:58
  3. Clothing Sizes
    By Sparkz in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2008, 16:37
  4. Baby Clothing
    By Lordluke in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2008, 19:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.