Thread: incontinent only in diapers?

Miku

Question incontinent only in diapers?

I've heard a lot about being incontinent only when diapered. I'm not looking to become incontinent in ANY way at all. I'm just curious, is becoming incontinent only when you're in a diaper possible to achieve with work? Or is it just luck when trying to become fully incontinent?

angelabauer

Some mainstream incontinence support organizations consider any wetting to be incontinence. However, physicians tend to feel that if I person has bladder and/or bowel control when not diapered, that person is not incontinent.

If you want to experience wetting of your diapers, just go ahead and wet as often as you like. Change your diapers before they leak or when changing your diaper makes you happy.

Probably it is best to learn to be circumspect and use common sense when acting out in diapers.

well ithink it is because people feel that they are safe to wet in diapers therefore wetting when they feel the first instance of wetting it. plus not wearing diapers will tend to bring more control because you do not feel safe

A diaper-wetting habit does not equal incontinence.

Or is it just luck when trying to become fully incontinent?
    I really wanted to try an answer this but the last question sorta confused me. As far as the first part, Angela pretty much said it all. I have read here and there about ppl training their minds to be 'more relaxed only when wearing' so they sorta condition themself to wet more easy but still be 'normal' when not diapered. Not sure if it's fact but it sounds very possible. Either way tho i wouldn't call it 'incontinence' at any level especially if there is like some stipulation like 'only when diapered' involved.

That's just dumb. Being incontinent means that you don't have control no matter the situation. Even when you're not wearing a diaper.

Partially incontinent means that you don't always have control, but sometimes you do. This means that you might not always feel when you have to pee, but sometimes you do. You may soil yourself even when not wearing diapers. You can't control when you will or will not feel it.

There are more types of incontinence, but the gist is all the same. You control when you will or won't have an accident. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    That's just dumb. Being incontinent means that you don't have control no matter the situation. Even when you're not wearing a diaper.

Partially incontinent means that you don't always have control, but sometimes you do. This means that you might not always feel when you have to pee, but sometimes you do. You may soil yourself even when not wearing diapers. You can't control when you will or will not feel it.

There are more types of incontinence, but the gist is all the same. You control when you will or won't have an accident. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just stupid.
    Highly agree, I'd imagine this thread is kinda offensive but at least it should be informational