Thread: Nervous...

Default Nervous...

Hello, I'm new to this whole diaper thing. I started out with underjams and pullups but they didn't satisfy me so I gave up. But I started having an urge to go for a bigger diaper and ordered some bambinos, I am excited and can't wait for them to arrive. I'm kind of shy and haven't talked about this to anyone before... even as I type now I have that feeling someone is laughing at me lol.

Other stuff I like:

Hi ya, well I love video games, one game that is really taking up my time right now is Resonance of Fate, I got into a JRPG addiction last year and now I can't get enough of them. Other things I enjoy are drawing, and reading (magazines, comics, books, manga etc). I tried to edit my post to put that in there but couldn't. And some of my other hobbies that I enjoy doing are collecting figures, right now its just little anime figures. My income isn't too great so I don't buy them often, $70 for a small figure sometimes seems worth it until I see my bank account.
    Last edited by TooD; 07-May-2010 at 19:05. Reason: forgot to mention stuff

Dont worry! Nice to meet you Take your time with the diaper thing, if you give it time, it'll grow on you (Lol weird picture there :P)

Hello! Thanks for the welcome. I'm starting to feel more comfortable here. And yea the diaper thing has been taunting me for years, I used to try making my own and that was a disaster lol.

LOL Same here, not the best idea if ya don't know how to do it, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    welcome! what are some of your interests outside of diapers?
    Hi ya, well I love video games, one game that is really taking up my time right now is Resonance of Fate, I got into a JRPG addiction last year and now I can't get enough of them. Other things I enjoy are drawing, and reading (magazines, comics, books, manga etc). I tried to edit my post to put that in there but couldn't. And some of my other hobbies that I enjoy doing are collecting figures, right now its just little anime figures. My income isn't too great so I don't buy them often, $70 for a small figure sometimes seems worth it until I see my bank account.

I did drawing for a while, you can look up DarkLobo on Furaffinity.net

Do you have any art on DA or FA"?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLobo View Post
    I did drawing for a while, you can look up DarkLobo on Furaffinity.net

Do you have any art on DA or FA"?
    Everything on my DA is gone but I'm going to try starting up a new account in the future. I got into a bit of "I'm bored of this" phase and took a break until I took my drawing class this semester.

Oh sweet, hope to see it soon!