Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what do you do for s***s and giggles?

Little ollie

Default So what do you do for s***s and giggles?

So what do you do for shits and giggles then what kind of stupid funny stuff will you do just for a laugh I want to hear them.

Myself if with a group of mates will do anything epically if like a group of 6 guys going into ann summers seeing how long it takes to get kicked out(not long). Or lieing on each other on a bench in the trafford center looking like a bunch of raving puffs (which most of us are). Another is finding a chav and then as you walk past just go "I love you" to see what there reaction is.

i wish i could do fun stuff like that, but i'm not social enough.

i go to the movies at most. but if i'm fealing really rambunctous i'll stop for ice cream afterwords.

I used to do this thing with a few gay friends of mine where we'd all link arms just like we're in the wizard of oz and sing "we're off to see the wizard!" at the top of our lungs.

Another thing we liked to do was talk loudly about absurd topics and see how many people we could get to look at us. The one that would get the most strange looks won!

A friend of mine used to wind down the window when I had him in the car and he saw some people and scream "PENIS!" out of the window.

EmeraldsAndLime

Explosives, explosives and more explosives!

Quote Originally Posted by care_a_lot View Post
    I used to do this thing with a few gay friends of mine where we'd all link arms just like we're in the wizard of oz and sing "we're off to see the wizard!" at the top of our lungs.

A friend of mine used to wind down the window when I had him in the car and he saw some people and scream "PENIS!" out of the window.

Haha me and my friends do that!! In gym last semester my friend would yell "PENIS" and I would yell "VAGINA"
    Haha yes I know we're idiots.

We also like to talk about our periods whenever there are guys around. It's just kinda fun lol

One day when first and second lunch were combined my friend came by with her FWB (if you know what I mean *wink wink*) and we were all yelling at the top of our lungs "HEY LOOK IT'S *****'S FRIEND WITH BENEFITS!!" or some other shit like that. Haha good times... We made a cake with a pink dinosaur on it and brought it for lunch and about nine or ten of us were crowded around our small table just eating fudge and cake and other sugary shit!!

I like telling random people I love them

Most of the time when I go to Walmart with certain friends I'm in the buggy. Some jackass employ told me "You're not a lil baby get the hell out of that" We told him to **** off and he told us to leave or he'd get security... We grabbed a handfull of "Sweathearts" out of an open bag and ran lmao!!

I wore my Spiderman costume under jeans and a T-shirt to school one day and my friend and I were going around saying "Wanna see what she/I look(s) like without a shirt?...SPIDERMAN!!!!" I love my friends...

When I had to take care of a fake baby thing last semester my friend and I went to Walmart with it and it was cold and some old lady yelled "BUNDLE THAT DAMN BABY UP" cuz it was just wearing a diaper and a shirt. I got alot of weird looks that weekend...

But yeah I'm done lol

I'm not to social, but I like to go to car shows, and drive my cars, I have 3 cars and get to drive, what I feel like driving for the day, provideing the weather is good.

I don't like to get them wet, I have 2 that have never been wet.

My truck is a different story I drive that in any weather, but it's not that great on fuel.

now i remember working at sumer camp and the fun things we did there. on our day's off we would all leave for town and go to the mall and stuff. we would go to goodwill and buy the strangest combinations of things. one guy bought a clown statue, rope, tight childrens pants, and a book on perieds. he was going for the pedifile look, and nailed it.

one day we did the chicken nugget challange. you had to eat 40 chicken nuggets from McDonalds in under and hour. and if you went the hardcore rout you wouldn't use catchup. whoever won got a free apple pie and had to eat that too. so if you win... you loose. i finnished in 45 minits, and the staff director finished in 9! now i know why his nickname is bear.

my older brother found the popup book of sex at goodwill once and it was the talk of the staff. now i have inherited the book, and i'm asexual!!! i'm thinking of giving it to someone for christmass in july.

one time my brother was playing BS with a few other staffers. one cheated so my brother nocked the table and screamed "this is BULL [email protected]#$" and continued to scream it as he ran around staff city (staff campsight). the really funny thing is though that everyone else followed him screaming with him ecept for the guy that cheated. and the funniest thing is that anyone who asked what they were screaming about, all they had to say was that they were playing BS. everyone would reply with a simple "oh, ok" and continue as if nothing was different!

anyone who played the pokemon theme song from their quad (small cabin) instantly was crouded with dancing/singing staffers.

good times.

Quote Originally Posted by care_a_lot View Post
    Haha, oh man that sounds like me in high school...

We annoy the f*ck out of my math teacher by throwing stuff whenever she's not looking.
    Or doing flash mobs.
    Or suddenly singing happy birthday or Go Habs Go! randomly.

That makes me look forward to math classes. At least I can have a laugh once in a while.

(don't neg rep me please!) Redirect my brothers homepage to goatse.....it's priceless