Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay,... personlised hypnosis cd

Default ebay,... personlised hypnosis cd

now im not selling this item but do you really think this legit?

Adult Baby Hypnosis Personalised From REAL mummie on eBay (end time 07-May-10 12:21:25 BST)

Asher

About as legit as flying pigs man.

Chances are that it would be more like a placebo effect if it has any effect at all. If a person believes that its going to work, then that person will make it work. And if a person is going to buy that in the first place, they're most likely going to believe the whole scheme anyway.

I highly doubt it's legit. Even if it were, it probably wouldn't work. Only about five percent of the population is able to successfully be hypnotized.

my thoughts exactly, i myself have never been hypnatised even though iv had profetionals try so. as meny that do performances and ask if there any sceptics in the room i always jump at the chance, not to show up the performer but to more like reasure that i cant be manipulated on a sunconcios lvl.

In my opinion its not legit and this person is just trying to make a buck for nothing....but for those who buy into this stuff be careful what you wish for god has a wicked sense of humor and maybe one day you play the tapes and poof your brain travels back to when you were two or younger and you end up being stuck permenently in baby land but with knowledge of your former self....then what would you do....move back home and watch as your mom and dad reprise their former roles taking care of all your needs...I.e changing your diapers feeding you dressing and undressing you clapping and praising you for every small acomplishment...I know this sounds like something out of a scifi flick....but just saying....

Spearmint

Hypnosis doesn't work for most people, and if you are one of the few it does work for, i don't think it's ever a good idea to go to an extreme with it.

Short answer : No

Long Answer : Probably no. Some hypnosis CDs WILL work, but you have to be very willing and it is still not even close to guaranteed.

The Myth Busters actually researched these hypnosis CDs ranging from Fear of Bees, to Sea/Motion Sickness, and making your eye color change lol...

The Fear of Bees didn't actually work at all as the person's heart rate was still just as high.

The Motion/Sea Sickness CD worked only to extend the amount of time until you would puke. lol I guess it had something to do with some breathing exercises.

Changing Eye Color didn't have a chance.

Any chance of it working on people wanting to wet the bed or ect.....chances are most likely not to work so don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    In my opinion its not legit and this person is just trying to make a buck for nothing....but for those who buy into this stuff be careful what you wish for god has a wicked sense of humor and maybe one day you play the tapes and poof your brain travels back to when you were two or younger and you end up being stuck permenently in baby land but with knowledge of your former self....then what would you do....move back home and watch as your mom and dad reprise their former roles taking care of all your needs...I.e changing your diapers feeding you dressing and undressing you clapping and praising you for every small acomplishment...I know this sounds like something out of a scifi flick....but just saying....
    I also think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    Hypnosis doesn't work for most people, and if you are one of the few it does work for, i don't think it's ever a good idea to go to an extreme with it.
    Not true, Hypnosis will work with every person.
    Yes not all persons will be have strong reactions to it. but hypnosis is not more than giving the person the sugestion (person will visualize) that the can become free of smoking ect.) it is the person itself who do the change

In this case hypnosis is not dangerous