Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Birthday Present Ever Given!

Red face The Best Birthday Present Ever Given!

I am so happy right now folks. On May 8th, I will be having my 30th birthday. BabyRavey who is my fiancee and babygirl got me a pink Toshiba NB205 with a great pink bag with memory foam in it to carry it in. I've named my netbook Pinky, and I'm on it right now. It has a built in cam and mic, an impact sensor, nine hours of battery life and has two USB ports. Be jealous!! I love it and her soooooo much! . I am pulling an all nighter so that her mini comes. (Hers will be in black) She is so wonderful, Thank you babygirl!
    Last edited by MommyGweniebear; 06-May-2010 at 15:15.

Hehe I am glad you like it. I figure since you need something good the laptop would be a good thought hehe. And yes "Pinky" will have a "Brain" hehe

That's a really nice and thouhful present.

Gratz and Happy birthday!

Off Topic where in maryland are you two ? I was just curious as I live there aswell.

Happy 'Early' Birthday ! I hope it's a good one.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes everyone, I really appreciate it. I love the gift my babygirl got me, we are actually naming them lol Pinky and The Brain.

LOL! I love that! I used to love that show! Happy birthday by the way.

Hey Brain, what do you want to do tonight?- Pinky
    Same thing we do every night, Pinky- Try to take over the WORLD!- Brain

LOL, I have DVDs of that show, I like it so much! One of the hilarious things is that when Brain starts spouting off physics equations-----he's usually right!