Thread: Oh, finally

Default Oh, finally

I'm so happy to have finally found a forum of tb/dl/bf/whatever that wasn't full of drama kings, *cough*FTT*cough* creeps, or perverts. It's amazing how close it is between the type of forum I was looking for and what this forum claims to be.

Anyways, I like to fence and like to read good books. Right now I'm reading the Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas which I am really enjoying and am disappointed with myself to have taken so long to start reading it. Actually, I'm not reading it right now. I have been reading the Catcher in the Rye for school which I am not enjoying very much. Besides that I do enjoy playing video games, though I don't play them as much as I used to anymore. (I'm actually using my Wii to make type this post) I'm a babyfur and I am happy to meet all of you.

Oh and just out of curiosity, about how long has this forum existed?

forever and a half..
    i dunno though
    Well im Left
    nice to meetcha

the count of monte cristo is creepy...
    and i like video games too but i only have an original xbox

welcome to the fourm

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by LanceAqua View Post
    I'm so happy to have finally found a forum of tb/dl/bf/whatever that wasn't full of drama kings, *cough*FTT*cough* creeps, or perverts. It's amazing how close it is between the type of forum I was looking for and what this forum claims to be.

Anyways, I like to fence and like to read good books. Right now I'm reading the Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas which I am really enjoying and am disappointed with myself to have taken so long to start reading it. Actually, I'm not reading it right now. I have been reading the Catcher in the Rye for school which I am not enjoying very much. Besides that I do enjoy playing video games, though I don't play them as much as I used to anymore. (I'm actually using my Wii to make type this post) I'm a babyfur and I am happy to meet all of you.

Oh and just out of curiosity, about how long has this forum existed?
    Wow, nice books. And good job on the typing.

Welcome to ADISC. Yes, we're awesome 'cause we don't accept creepers. Yay us!

ADISC celebrated its second birthday a few months ago. The pre-evolved form of ADISC, TBDL, was alive for awhile. I wasn't part of that community so I don't know the exact length of time.

Welcome!

Catcher in the Rye is an interesting book. You'll want to punch yourself in the face a few times when you finish it. But once some time passes and you can drag yourself out of the existential self-loathing that Holden Caulfield dragged you into, you'll appreciate it's a very good work of literature.

I read a book about feminism called The Handmaid's Tale at about the same time- excellent, excellent, excellent.

I absolutely loved The Catcher and they Rye. I think in a classroom setting i didnt enjoy it as much as i did as on my own.
    What music do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by LanceAqua View Post
    I'm so happy to have finally found a forum of tb/dl/bf/whatever that wasn't full of drama kings, *cough*FTT*cough* creeps, or perverts.
    Awww, give us a chance before you pass judgment. Some of us are creepy. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Wow, nice books. And good job on the typing.

ADISC celebrated its second birthday a few months ago. The pre-evolved form of ADISC, TBDL, was alive for awhile. I wasn't part of that community so I don't know the exact length of time.
    Well there is a word suggestions (I guess that is what it's called) option on my Wii that was probably made to speed things up for people using the Wiimote but since I have a keyboard I use it to double check my spelling.

Thank you for the information about the age of the forum.

The only problems I have with the Catcher in the Rye are the large amounts swearing and talk about sex, but they are there for good reasons. Other than those things, the book is nice. It's just not Alexandre Dumas.

I'm sorry mike42 I don't listen to much music. The music I do listen to is in French so my Mom translates it for me, (another reason for me to relearn my family's language) with a few exceptions.

Don't worry khaymen, I expected some exceptions.

Wow, that's awesome you are into reading literature - me too, when I can. I'm currently reading "The Sun Also Rises", by Ernest Hemingway. Hemingway is one of my all time favorites.

Welcome, and enjoy the forum.