Thread: Hello from Zippyboy

Smile Hello from Zippyboy

Hello All,
    This is my first post in the forum.
    Since about 4 years ago when I developed bladder issues - myself and my very understanding wife have been to many sites on the net for advice and reviews of products - this has led us to this site - we have been messing around with role play for some time and now nappies has found a place in our relationship. Rather than be a lurker any longer I thought it was time to say hello and thanks for being a place people like me can come to for information and feel a little less strange with my condition and new interests. If your gonna wear em - you might as well have fun in em!

Look forward to getting to know everyone in the coming days. If I can talk the wife into posting as well you can get to know her.

Welcome to the forums Zippyboy (and possibly wife too). If you haven't already seen there is a whole sub-forum under Diaper Talk devoted to the topic of real incontinence. Its good to hear that you are adapting to your new problems. Congratulations on finding someone understanding of your troubles. It must be a real blessing to share your feelings with someone and to have someone close to you who shares them. Don't be shy feel free to find a conversation that interests you and just jump in!