Thread: Need help testing streaming media.

Default Need help testing streaming media.

I have a streaming media server up. I'm trying to get some shit together for an ADISC "channel"

If anyone has Windows Media Player, or a similar player that can open streams, please try this out for me...

Last edited by Jon; 22-Apr-2008 at 02:19.

Tried it...didn't work...I got the following error:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."

If your server isn't 'always available' it's kind of difficult to ask people to test it as they may not see your request for hours. I have no idea how long ago you posted the request, but it's been more than 12 hrs since I've been on ADISC.

I came up with the same message. Just wanted to let you know.

Eventually, I'll have it up continuously, but at that moment, I was just playing around with it.

connect error: Connection refused

So, I take it it's down at the moment.

Yes it is. Last night was just a test. Tonight, I'm going to put up the actual server and have moo point "" to it. YAY!