Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Most Watched Movie

Default Your Most Watched Movie

Didn't see anything about this already, if there is a thread sorry

Anyways, was thinking about what movies I have watched the most often (random boredom) and decided to make it into a topic, because, well why not?

So what movie(s) have you watched the most times?

For me, Right now it has to be District 9, which I have watched about 4 or 5 times already. Followed by The Hangover which has been about 3 times (when I need something on while trying to go to sleep i put it on). After that i think is Lion King 2, which was maybe 2 or 3 times? Was when i was younger though.

Dances With Wolves I've watched it so often I've memorized all of the script. "Put the gun down, put it down, put the gun down, we're just havin a conversation here. Lieutenant."

Lonesome Dove and The Outlaw Jose Wales are my other two most watched (Usually once every six months or so).

I know there all epic westerns; for me it's a nostalgia thing, my dads favorites were Westerns. Perhaps because he died just after I completed college it's my way of remembering and staying connected to him? All of these came out long after he died, but I'm sure they would have been his favorites.

Hot Fuzz is my all time favourite and have seen it quite a few times, also have watched some Disney films like Toy Story, A Bugs Life and The Jungle Book millions of times.

id say lord of the rings, series, harry potter, are two setss of movies ive seen alot,then id need to remember the rest

Pete's Dragon, Xanadu, Superbad, Interview with a Vampire, Exit Wounds, Mystery Alaska.

I'm sure there are more. I know almost every line to every one of these movies though.

Jurassic Park, hands down. I must have seen it a hundred times as a kid. Even today I can watch it and it isn't stale. I've seen it so many times, today I can quote any line in the movie.

Battle Royale-Shuya Nanahara is awesome
    Lion King - It appeals to the furry within me and i wanna hug simba =]

Pulp Fiction. Seen it well over 200 times. I can count that because I watched it every day during my ninth and tenth grade summer vacations. That is no over-estimation.