Thread: Random School Awards...

Default Random School Awards...

After reading this

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I'll believe it any day, but give us the story. I got a paci from the school once. I use to be in orchestra, and when my section wasn't playing I would turn my cello sideways and lay on it to nap for a little while. Because of that, I won the "most likely to fall asleep in class" award, and with it came a tiny pillow and a paci.
    it got me thinking about what other random awards people have got...

I'm the the proud owner of an award for.... "The Most Creative Use of Gaffer Tape in a Crisis"

:firstplace:

Not sure what the crisis was, but I used to help with the sound and lighting for performances, which some rather long of Gaffer(Duck, Cloth) Tape down the length of the school!!

So what random awards have other folk here won!!

Dan :elmo:

When I first saw this thread I thought I was going to get the chance to tell my story again. You've already got that covered though, so I guess not. I'm glad I can spark a thread though.

My high school gave us an award called the "Happy Tooth Award". They gave it to any student who went to the nurse every Thursday in the school year and got a fluoride rinse. At the end of the year they would give you the award and a toothbrush.

Most likely to go on a killing spree :firstplace:
    Don't really know why I'm proud of it but hey at least I won something. I'm not even an aggressive person, I'm actually quite quiet and weak.

I remeber friends and classmates giving me the Don't fuck with him Award. :firstplace: I was the kind of guy that you really didn't want to piss off becuase you never knew what mood I was in.

I have received the "I Know More Than The Advisor Award" because I knew everything about the equipment in the community college radio station. Even after I am no longer a student there, he calls me to ask how a certain thing works, or if I would come in and help troubleshoot the problems during the broadcast.

In high school I had the "unofficial" "Most Gassy Award." Some of my classmates got together, and had "awards" for some students. The reason I got Most Gassy was I farted in quite a few of my classes, and they wouldn't shut up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    When I first saw this thread I thought I was going to get the chance to tell my story again. You've already got that covered though, so I guess not. I'm glad I can spark a thread though.
    Sorry for stealing your thunder link!!

Just wish I could remember some of the other random awards my high school done... though it was 7 years ago now that I finished high school!!

Dan :elmo: