Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wet Dreams

Default Wet Dreams

I am just going to ask the question on how many times can a boy/man have wet dreams?

I only ever recall 2 my self and i am 25 now. However my partner is 20, and he has them a lot, ok not meaning everyday, but at least 2-3 times a month.

I woke up for work this morning, and went to hug his good bye, as I did I noticed his waistband was soaking, I asked him "did you have a wet dream" his response " yah I have them a lot"
    Due to the fact it was only 630am I didn't go into it further, but now its puzzled me, maybe I have more but dont know it, or 2 is all I am ever gonna have.

Can anyone shed some light on this topic?

**Edit**
    Ok So I did some searching on the net and found out some really cool info on it.
    this is a little bit.

1. Wet dreams are normal, they are believed to happen when the body is not getting release from the hormonal build up of the teen years or sudden "dry spells" in sexually active individuals. (See I masturbate everyday, sometimes twice or more)
    2. Girls do get wet dreams, but they are far more common and much messier in guys. (I didn't know that)
    3. Masturbation can, but won't always, put a stop to frequent wet dreams. (See my Problem, Right there! my partner seldom Masturbates)
    4. Some experts theorize that wet dreams are one of the many sub conscious ways that the body handles stress - they seem to happen more frequently in teens and young adults because this age group is thought to be under extreme stress. (I am fairly Stress Free, how ever my partner is not)
    5. Wet dreams are not drug induced.
    6. Wet dreams do not signal a sexual abnormality or mean you are sexually deviant.
    7. Wet dreams have nothing to do with being gay or straight, the type of wet dreams you have in no way represent your sexuality.
    8. Many people have wet dreams and don't even know it is happening, for guys the morning mess is often the only evidence and for girls they can go unnoticed - for this reason they may be more common in girls than is currently believed (under reporting may be the real reason girls seem to have them less often).

OK So I am not weird, its Simple, just masturbate to much, and fairly stress free..
    Last edited by Kiwi_Sin; 22-Apr-2008 at 00:28. Reason: Found Info!!

xdeadx

Someone told me it depends on how much you jack off

And personally, I have them every so often. Like your partner stated, about 2-4 times a month

EDIT~~
    To add some light to this topic being the funny guy I always am, the first time I had one I thought I wet the bed =p
    Last edited by xdeadx; 22-Apr-2008 at 07:14. Reason: Adding some humor

It's wierd, I rarely masturbate anymore but I don't get wet dreams either. I know I've had them before though.

I used to get them...maybe once or twice a month. But I masturbate usually daily so it doesn't really happen too much

well its opened my eyes to a few things, as I thought it only happened once or twice, not right thru your ages,

Tigger

I'm 19, and I haven't had one at all. Not even once! Nobody will believe me though...

I don't have any though I jack off quite a bit. So I guess that makes sense. I'm sure I had them before I started jacking off though.