Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sample delay?

Question sample delay?

So about a month ago I ordered a Tranquility SlimLine brief sample from the 'Diaper Request Form' on especialneeds.com, and I received the "Diaper Sample Request Form" received email shortly after saying it would come shortly. Well now it's a month later, and I still haven't gotten it in the mail! Is it supposed to take this long or does this have to do with the fact that I put in a random fake phone number so they wouldn't call my house? I am just wondering what is taking so long and if anybody else has experienced this problem?

Thanks

Same thing here... Im still waiting for the Underjam sample,, maybe Its because I put a fake name?? idk

They never called my house when I ordered a sample pack from them.. then again I didn't write down any fictional information either. (I can however say, those medium ATN's are pretty small for whats called a medium and they worked only just as well as depends for me)

It took me 6 months to get my goodnites sample. I totally forgot about them when then came it. I thought I got a present. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey94 View Post
    So about a month ago I ordered a Tranquility SlimLine brief sample from the 'Diaper Request Form' on especialneeds.com, and I received the "Diaper Sample Request Form" received email shortly after saying it would come shortly. Well now it's a month later, and I still haven't gotten it in the mail! Is it supposed to take this long or does this have to do with the fact that I put in a random fake phone number so they wouldn't call my house? I am just wondering what is taking so long and if anybody else has experienced this problem?

Thanks
    I ordered a sample from them too around the same time you did, I tried to get one of of the Slimlines and one of the ATNs. It wasn't till after I was done that I read that you're only supposed to request one item and I just assumed they cancelled the request because I asked for two.

Thanks
    there is the posibility that especialneeds got way to many people requesting free samples. Being that they are a company that sells special needs items, they probably were not aware that (probably) thousands of ab/dl would be requesting free diapers! That would be my guess .
    I bet if you were a regular customer who buys special needs products from there site, and you sent them a e-mail asking for a free sample, I am certain they would send you one! I have ordered plenty of stuff from there before (not diapers), and I never had a problem

My advice would be to use the tranquility site to get your free sample
    Tranquility Incontinence Products Sample Page

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I bet if you were a regular customer who buys special needs products from there site, and you sent them a e-mail asking for a free sample, I am certain they would send you one!
    I would have to disagree with you on this one. I am a buyer for a large hospital and I order thousands of dollars in products from them per month so I used my work email to request the sample and that was over a month ago.

I would assume sending out free samples in on the bottom of a companies list of things to do. That and its possible they don't directly handle the packing and shipping it could be a 3rd party that does it for a lot of companies and that is why it takes so long.

the tranquility sample site is not free, and until summer vaction i only feel like mail right now, but i am thinking maybe contacting them at [email protected] might work?

the tranquility sample site is not free, and until summer vaction i only feel like mail right now, but i am thinking maybe contacting them at [email protected] might work?
    Good luck, be sure to let us know how they respond.