Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told a friend

Default I told a friend

This here because It was all furry related.

I haven't seen this friend in ten years. This isn't the best start to getting to know him more.

Ok so two days ago I'm talking to a few members from here and my friend. (he was the only non babyfur in the group. I was asking One of the babyfurs if they RPed as a babyfur. (stupid question I know.) So I forget to change the window from my friend to The babyfur the question was for. I send it to my friend. This takes him by surprise. I freak out a bit knowing this wont go well. He ask what I mean by that and I explain that.

I explain that i'm curently RPing with a few babyfurs And That question was for one of them. He Says ok then starts asking me if i'm a cub. At first I say no i'm not. But he isn't convinced. So we talk so I spill the beans. I tell him I use to wear diapers and babyfurs where the ones that got me into the fandom. That I don't anymore because it was stress full, And that I have two fursonas one babyfur one normal. He loved the idea of me in a diaper. I thought it was odd he wasent grossed out or mad or anything. So we talk more. Turns out he knows another babyfur and they where good friends.

So I'm happy I was able to tell at least one friend. So ten years latter we are both furries with we re united through FA so what an odd event this was.

Congrats! Its real nice to have a true friend like that is understanding like that!

Oh man, that's really coo Scoo (sorry, had to).

I was going to say "Are you a cub" isn't exactly the question I would expect to hear. More like, "What the heck is a babyfur?!?" That's a little more what I would have expected if he wasn't at least somewhat already aware of it. Then I read that he was already friends with a babyfur, so it made a lot more sense to me. I'm glad this went really well for you and that you may have just found a pretty cool friend for you.

I know I just told one of my classmates the other day (long story) and that went pretty well too. It's always nice when people aren't freaked out and can even add in a story of their own, or about someone they know. So again, cool that this happened for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Congrats! Its real nice to have a true friend like that is understanding like that!
    Yea I have three driends like that two furry one not.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Oh man, that's really coo Scoo (sorry, had to).

I was going to say "Are you a cub" isn't exactly the question I would expect to hear. More like, "What the heck is a babyfur?!?" That's a little more what I would have expected if he wasn't at least somewhat already aware of it. Then I read that he was already friends with a babyfur, so it made a lot more sense to me. I'm glad this went really well for you and that you may have just found a pretty cool friend for you.

I know I just told one of my classmates the other day (long story) and that went pretty well too. It's always nice when people aren't freaked out and can even add in a story of their own, or about someone they know. So again, cool that this happened for you.
    I'd love to hear the story you can pm it to me if you feel like sharing.

Friends like him are rare. I'm extremely lucky to have three like him. One of them is not a furry.

This reminds me of one of my good friends...He walks up to be in the cafeteria and pulls out his phone and goes to a picture of a goth gayfur and he says, "What do you think?" I take a quick look, and turn back to my food and I respond, "So you're gay and a furry? What a coincidence." The look on his face...Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    This reminds me of one of my good friends...He walks up to be in the cafeteria and pulls out his phone and goes to a picture of a goth gayfur and he says, "What do you think?" I take a quick look, and turn back to my food and I respond, "So you're gay and a furry? What a coincidence." The look on his face...Priceless.
    LOL thats funny. I hope thing went well after that comment.

Very nice!
    I remember telling my friend, lets jusy say at the end she looked at me with a surprised face, but she was cool with it too.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Its nice to have understanding friends eh?

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    I'd love to hear the story you can pm it to me if you feel like sharing.
    A-ha! I knew someone had asked me to write something, and then I forgot who it was, or where. It was you, okay, got it!

Well, I told a classmate about it. She was in my abnormal psych class this past semester. The class was canceled at the last minute one day, and the two of us, already there, ended up sitting down and talking to one and other. She went on about her relationships and all the stuff she's done. She shared her sexuality in a fairly awkward yet very open and honest conversation. It stemmed from abnormal psych classroom discussions, as sexual variants (like fetishes, for instance) were a big topic in the class.

Well, at one point, we kept getting closer and closer to fetishes, and she had already shared a deep secret about herself with me, so I went on to say that I too had an 'odd thing that I do/am into.' That led to her asking, as I thought it would, and I told her (half whispered it) that I was an ABDL. Not only did she know about it, she actually went on to say that she had once had a boyfriend who was into that. It was a very interesting conversation, to say the least. We're both pretty accepting of each other, otherwise I would have never brought it up. I'm not 'closet' anymore, but I don't tell everyone.

Hope that satisfied. I was going to PM it, but thought, what the hey? There you have it .

congrats scoo! i have a few friends that know im a furry, but not babyfur. its nice to have understanding friends.

Garthcub

i told people now that im a furry and rp as one but the next step a babyfur will be a hard one anyone got any suggestions.