Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

hello there,

well after having been labeled a "lurker" by moo I basically feel "intrigued" to introduce myself.

To be frank, the term forum-lurker is not at all mis-befitting of my internet persona, as I am rather someone who feels perfectly comfortable taking a back-seat and to read posts rather than to truly contribute. Alas, there is, at least I believe, not much I honestly could contribute on many subjects.

What am I doing here? Well, aehm... lurking it is.

On a second thought, it's quite simple,... Been a bedwetter all my life and have day-time incontinence issues too, although they are minor compared to the night-time "accidents"... I guess somewhere, sometime along my road of life I have come to like my diapers quite an odd bit, and feel rather comfortable being safely wrapped in one as without.
    I thus could be considered an incontinent DL.
    I don't have any other AB tendencies, lead a pretty boring "normal" life and that's as much as there is to it...

Hello neighbor, welcome aboard!

Which part of Switzerland are you from?

Close to Bale ("Basel") for what it's worth...
    was born in zurich ... my family moved a lot... my dad worked internationally and thus we moved a lot around ... I didn't mind... due to my bedwetting I was actually happy to relocate every couple of years... (schools...)
    I actually spent time in milano and before that in paris... spent parts of my childhood in kilkenny (ireland) and later we moved back to zurich and then I moved to bale as my job's there...

My sister (two years my senior) is in dublin these days... I spend a lot of time at her place as she's very dear to me.

I love italy... Wish my italian was any better... but we went to the intl. school of milano I only had a few italian lessons... I can get around but that's it.

where are you from?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here! Well at least you are a lurker here so at least that tells me you are trying to contribute here!