Thread: hi all baby from uk

Default hi all baby from uk

hi all, i've all was been a baby, i wear nappies all day and night as a baby should....!

Ok then greetings anything outside of the lifestyle you wanna share, IE Music, Movies, Hobbies, Interests, Long Walks on the Beach, Etc.

Welcome to ADISC, iainknight! I hope you enjoy your time here on this site, but do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? It would really help us get to know you more here as a member. Any insight on this week's UK General Election?

well i have a little bunny called sparky which goes every were, he's a beanie not a TY beanie and he's about 4" high but my dearest old friend is a bunny called bugs after bug bunny which my grandparents gave me when I was about one and has always been with me but after his new body to cover the old one and been sown back to gather many time, I have to have bugs some were I can see him but hes getting old and the more I hold and cuddle the fear of slowly lousing bugs so I have sparky. I have many other bunny friends, to many to name. as you tell I like bunnies in fact I have or you could say look after four real bunnies called sparky, pirot, willow and nutmeg. The first two are sister and live in a borrow under gowned by choice, they do have a hutch but only use if it rain really hard.