Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers plastic pants and a romper

Thumbs up Diapers plastic pants and a romper

yes the title says it all, that is what i wore to bed last night and I slept so good even woke up wet. it was great. I am now setting here in a fresh diaper plastic pants and my romper surfing the site and was wondering what do you wear to bed?????????????

I know how you feel I noticed if I dont have my teddy bear i dont sleep well even if I am well diapered

angelabauer

Here is a picture of me playing in one of my rompers. Of course it covers my diaper and vinyl panties. Often on weekends I am wearing that romper while taking my nap, but I do not remember wearing any romper when officially going to bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a207#13.jpg 
Views:	35566 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	795  

Always wear my diapers, plastic pants, and sleeper to bed. Sometimes it a one-piece sleeper and sometimes it's a two-piece sleeper.

I wish I had a onesie. I do own a sleeper but I am pretty sure I have only wore that sleeper the whole night only two times. Those were fun times though!

Well, um, congrats on a great night. I tend toward just a diaper and plastic pants if in cloth but find I don't sleep well with out some diaper on.
    BTW angelabauer, a few more pics like that and I might go crazy!
    Seriously though, its good to know there is at least one girl out there almost my age who's into this and looks good doing it even if she's spoken for.

I am usually sleeping in my clothes for work the next day, if not work the next day then I am usually just in a diaper.

I usually just sleep in a diaper ( that's not always true, sometimes I double-up on the diapers ), plastic panties ( with a frilly diaper cover ), and a nightie. Sometimes, however, I will wear my romper to bed. I had the romper made for me by a supplier of crossdressing outfits that are designed to look like the types of clothing made for very young little girls. It's light pink satin trimed in white lace around the sleeves and the peter-pan collar. It was supposed to have been made with a snap-to-open crotch, to make diaper changing easier, but I decided to have it sewn without the snaps and with a zipper down the back to make it less convenient to change diapers. The added trouble of having to completely remove the romper to change diapers encouraged me to stay in wet diapers longer than I used to. Well, that's probably a whole lot more information than anyone cares about, so I'll just shut up now.

I love to wear two diapers, my pull up plastic pants, my onesie and my disney pijama. I like to fill bulkly