Thread: is any babyfurs going to acen (anime central)

Smile is any babyfurs going to acen (anime central)

Ok so I go to acen every yr and I'm woundering are any other babyfurs from this site going Cuz I'd love to meet up and talk ect I'm going as kuran kaname from vampire knight this yr

I'm not a furry but I might be going to Acen. Are there any panels or events there that are not to be missed?

I'd love to go becuase Doug from TGWTG is going to be there but I don't have the cash.

I'm going, and yes, I am a babyfur. We should definitly meet up and talk. Oh, I bet you can't guess who I'm going as! I'll give you a hint, I've already finished sewing the tunic.

Default ha

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I'm going, and yes, I am a babyfur. We should definitly meet up and talk. Oh, I bet you can't guess who I'm going as! I'll give you a hint, I've already finished sewing the tunic.
    I'm going to guess link if u wanna meet up here's my email *snip*

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    I'm not a furry but I might be going to Acen. Are there any panels or events there that are not to be missed?
    Well the maskaraid should never be missed and if u like to party u can't miss reactor and soapbubble
    Last edited by Martin; 03-May-2010 at 07:23.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    you also were in a tunic...?

You wouldn't have any experience sewing a hat, would you?

Or making a better sword and shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    you also were in a tunic...?

You wouldn't have any experience sewing a hat, would you?
    Yes I was in a tunic, and it was very comfortable. It was the first costume that I actually enjoyed wearing.

As for the hat, I sewed mine pretty good, but it was just a triangle. Anything else would be much harder, but I bet I could do it.