Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age of Empires III

Default Age of Empires III

Someone who has this game? who are eager to play against me over the Internet?

I had II for the longest time, but it's gone now. Somewhere in the bowls of the abis I guess. I was never that good at it, but it was such a cool game! If I had the third, I would so take this challenge, but I don't. Sorry.

I guess the point of this post was to say Good choice in game!

I have III, I haven't played it in years though, I would need to get used to it again first.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    I have III, I haven't played it in years though, I would need to get used to it again first.
    Same her.

A have it as well, though I haven't played it in a while. I'd be willing to play again though.

I'd need to find the discs and reinstall it, and then hope that it'll run on my laptop without a million graphic glitches. After that, I'd still have to get used to it again. D:

Just war chiefs. Played the demo of Asian Dynasties and it was definitely fun, but by that time the game had overall worn me out and I didn't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    Just war chiefs. Played the demo of Asian Dynasties and it was definitely fun, but by that time the game had overall worn me out and I didn't buy it.
    i can tell you the chinese are hella fun to play, the indians are strag, but not unworkable