Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya!

Default Hiya!

Hi there,

I'm a lurky DL that has been around on various forums for several years now. I do a little writing, a lot of reading, and generally just enjoy myself. Nice to meet y'all.

I just recently started reading Dress Your Children in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris, and it's pretty great. Otherwise, my tastes go all over, although I don't read as much as I should.

Hmmm...Heven...isn't that like a demon like creature or something?

Anyways so welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Welcome to, Heven. ^_^

Welcome, Heven! Nice to have a fellow avid-reader on the board.

Have you ever read anything by V.C. Andrews? She is my favorite author by far, she's simply amazing. If you haven't, you should really check her out!

Why hello there, Heven . It's good to hear I'm not the only one who's (apparently) insane enough to read books. Although, I must say I don't enjoy fiction as much as educational books. I guess the same doesn't go for everyone, though

Hay welcome m8 I love reading books especaly fiction