Thread: Hello to all

Default Hello to all

My name is Eric, I am new to this site. I was a member of the old site and now need to re-register on this site. I am a college student who still has some issues wetting the bed. I wear diapers for my bedwetting and occasionally wear during the day for fun. I am not ashamed of my diaper wearing, but I do wish that it was more voluntary that necessity.

I'm also new to this site. lol! I became a member last night. Not only I like wearing diapers but wearing them helps me through my stress and makes me feel happy again. My message to you, It's great that you are not ashamed of you diaper wearing. If it helps you out with bed wetting and if it makes you feel good then it's i belive that it is voluntary other than just a necessity. LOL!!!!

Welcome, I've seen a lot of members have expressed that bedwetting is not fun. Ah well, a lot of the time it's a cause of stress, I think. Relax. :P

Welcome back to our community! I hope to see you around!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.