7 8.86%
  • Soy/Other

8 10.13%
  • I dont like Milk

9 11.39%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Milk!!! what do you drink??

I absolutely DESPISE milk.

Milk is probably my favourite drink, closely followed by various juices and cola. I drink 3.75% milk, so I voted 2% (which I used to drink BTW, somehow I changed to 3.75%). I don't like skim milk.

You have weird types of milk.
    We have "natural milk" (natural 3.8% fat content), the standard "full milk" (3.5%), and "fat reduced milk" (1.5%).
    I drink the 3.5% variety.

Never been a big milk fan, and developed (What i think is) allergies to it, again, so usually its Soy milk or none (more often none)

Wow, here in UK we have whole milk, skimmed milk, and semi skimmed milk... and recently we've been getting a new purple topped carton called 'one' which is one percent.

I drink whatever I've got. Skimmed is best on cereal, semi skimmed for drinking and whole for making hot chocolate

I adore milk, I easily drink more milk than any other type of drink, when I'm well! We're talking, 3 or 4 pints a day most days... (but I try to cut down when I'm with people, or else they think I'm really weird!)

milk = :puke:

I cook with it all the time. But I can't stand it straight.

I love milk! Probably the best drink next to water. Sadly I'm the only one in my home who enjoys whole milk so I'm often drinking 2% (which isn't bad).