Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hey everyone, sorry this intro is a lil late. Anyways here goes.

Im 21 male & from the uk. Id say im a dl wth sum AB tendencies ie i like using a bottle & paci.

Iv liked nappies since not long after I was pottytrained but it didnt really kick off until my teens.

As far as my normal life goes im a Final year university student and I enjoy quite a few sports, particularly football (or soccer if u have to call it that, lol). I also enjoy listening to most types of music (country aside), and really like hanging out with friends & going clubbing.

Looking to make some new friends and am up for chatting about just about anything, so hit me up. Got any questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by nappiedbutt View Post
    particularly football (or soccer if u have to call it that, lol)
    Yea that would help real much since I am a real buff of Football or American Football If you have to call it that.

Welcome to ADISC, nappiedbutt! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. And BTW I am a hispanic that hates soccer!

Hi there. Welcome to ADISC from someone else in the UK! There's quite a few of us on here. Hope you enjoy it.