Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaking after wearing diapers

jcooper

Default Leaking after wearing diapers

I have noticed that when I wear diapers all day that after I have taken the diaper off and am sitting watching TV or walking or running erans that I will leak some. I am not sure if it is because I have worn them all day and just do not realize that I need to pee or if mentally I am thinking I am still wearing one.

Anyone else have this problem. I have also noticed that if I have worn diapers for a number of days (about a week) I will also see to leak during the night and wake up with my panties either just moist or up to very wet. So far have not really wet the bed but am wondering if that will happen or not.

Spearmint

when I used to wear pull ups, they would leak because it was before I was able to "use" it without flooding, so they always leaked.

Over the past few years that I have worn. I've noticed that you can not, how should I say this... Flood the diaper. Store brand diapers like Depends are ment for small accidents as it seems. I would recomomend a plastic diaper cover for more protection.

Well, your mind will become more relaxed with itself whenever you're wearing a diaper, so the more relaxed you are wearing diapers, you'll also carrying that over when you're not wearing a diaper, and may just leak a little until you realize you aren't diaper!

boomboom

diapers with thin pads and a majority of pull-ups like diapers leak that much... since they're designed for either mobility or for one-stop bedwetting... thick diapers are more designed for heavy bedwetting

Guys....jcooper is leaking, not the diaper! If I've been wearing all day and night, I seem to have urge incontinence, which simply means that when I have to go, I better get moving to the bathroom. I agree with HuskyRye that it may be the process of mentally relaxing. For me, it's a wonderful place to be...the mental relaxing, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Guys....jcooper is leaking, not the diaper! If I've been wearing all day and night, I seem to have urge incontinence, which simply means that when I have to go, I better get moving to the bathroom. I agree with HuskyRye that it may be the process of mentally relaxing. For me, it's a wonderful place to be...the mental relaxing, that is.
    I have to agree.. I seem to get the urge when I'm not wearing (after wearing for quite sometime) and if I dont get to a bathroom soon, I will be shall we say slightly wet

Zpeed

i dont leak, but i get the urge to go pee more often
    but when i put on a diaper i dont get that urge anymore
    strange...

The only problem I have experienced is not leaking but very nearly wetting. It only occurs when say I would wear 24/7 for a few a few days etc. Whenever I wear 24/7, I pee slowly in short bursts whenever I would have a slight urge.
    For me the problem starts when I stop wearing and my mind thinks I still have a nappy on, I very nearly wet myself then I suddenly remember that I’m not wearing, sounds silly I know. Or sometimes I just feel like I need a pee all the time even though I don’t really need to.

Yes, the las time I used diapers for a copuple of days I had the same problem. The day after being dipaered I had a big urge to pee in every moment. I think it's a thing of mind relaxation