Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull-Ups?

Default Pull-Ups?

Maybe this is the wrong place, or maybe even been answered before, but where is the cheapest place to get pull-ups? Preferably a store like Dollar General or CVS or Rite Aid? I have very little money (and this was before having a girlfriend doh!) and am trying to be as cost efficient as possible. Thanks!

If your are limited to "brick and Mortar" stores, keep an eye out for their ads. Buy on sale.

Walmart with coupons, probably. Target will have them, as well. I don't know what stores you have near you, but any drug stores like Walmart, Rite-Aid, etc. will have pull-ups.

If you would like go to the babies are us site and sign up I get discount coupons for diapers from them, not much but a buck is a buck.

Like mentioned above rite aid has knock offs of pullups at a better price than P&G goodnights.

Large retail stores sometimes work just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by P3NGY View Post
    Unfortunately, I am. No online shopping for me =/
    well I was gunna say try craigislist on the free section sometimes kids who just finished potty training will have extra pullups and parents will give em away on craigslist

Thrift shops. I have never tried buying at a thrift shop, but many people here do it.

Why not try looking online for local stores, you can also find sales and coupons. Also buying in bulk saves money, I have three littles ones so buying in bulk save's me cash.
    Last edited by littlepup; 30-Apr-2010 at 05:10. Reason: mispelt saves

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    If you would like go to the babies are us site and sign up I get discount coupons for diapers from them, not much but a buck is a buck.

Like mentioned above rite aid has knock offs of pullups at a better price than P&G goodnights.
    P&G doesn't make Goodnites, They make Underjams. They both have issues of their own. But sinse they're competitors, hopefully both will improve, and not just in graphic designs, but in what matters. Keeping the child/teen bed/pants dry.