Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vintage diapers?

Default Vintage diapers?

This is kind of an odd topic to bring up, but I just wanted to ask... Does anyone else here have a burning desire to buy vintage disposable diapers, whether old adult diapers or, as in my case, old baby diapers that are the same kind that you wore? I remember one member here (sorry, I forget who it was or if he's still here) who posted photos of 1990s Pampers which I can remember wearing, and that made me think about this. Anyone else feel this way?

Totally! Whenever I'm in an "out of the way...oddball pharmacy or minimart" that doesn't turn over it's stock very often, I always glance at the diaper selection to see if they have anything really old on their shelves. There is a mini mart in my neighborhood that has had the same 2 packages of Luvs from the late 90's early 2000s (plastic backed with barney the dinosaur) size 4 on the shelf... I don't dare buy them because the people in there see me often...but they have been there forever!

I have old cloth diapers from my younger year that I use for doubling.When you grow up always wearing them you end up with a pile of extras.

I would like to get some real size XL Goodnites. I doubt they would fit much better than the current ones but they don't have odour guard so they feel really warm when you pee.

I have a big collection of vintage diapers. some videos on youtube show them.

I have seen your site, it is a godsend for those who miss old diapers.

I love vintage diapers, I am always trying to find more. I have some pictures in my photo album of some of my collection.

lol I visit Ebay at least twice per week to see what they have for sale lol.