Thread: Hey i'm new!

Smile Hey i'm new!

Hi, i'm new to this site i just joined like 10 minutes ago O_o. Just wanted to say hi and maybe meet some friends

Welcome to the forums xxrunnerbabyxx!
    If your aiming to meet new friends that you should share some of your interests and see who else has any thing in common with you. For example, I love participating in Track and field especially throwing discus, I used to play soccer but don't any more, like to read and write, and pass the time playing video games. Do you have any hobbies or other interests you'd like to share with us?

I'm a distance runner i do the 2 mile for track and i do xc. im 15 and like to play roleplaying video games

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    im 15 and like to play roleplaying video games
    like what i play video games too i got an xbox360 and play left 4 dead 2 alot and call of duty 4 -6

Yea i play the sims, Dragon Age Origin for xbox 360 its such a amazing game i want the new one haha i play Call Of Duty a little but i suck at it so i stay away and i play WarCraft3 for the p.c..

Matrix36 its not letting me send PM's because i havnt had enough posts yet