Thread: Howdy Y'all! (Actually not from the south...)

Smile Howdy Y'all! (Actually not from the south...)

Hey. just wanted to introduce myself to this page. I'm a junior in high school and I love playing guitar. I love playing and listening to hard rock and forms of metal (Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, etc.) I also love to make videos.

As Takashi said welcome, and always good to meet new members I also listen to disturbed allthough lately ive hated their music

I am so thrilled to have another person that likes hard rock. Now I hope you have also listened to the classics like ACDC and Iron Maiden. I also like to listen to Disturbed as well especially "The Night" "Ten Thousand Fists in the Air" and "Down with the Sickness." Oh yeah and before I ramble on to much welcome.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

the ADISC resident nutty professor welcomes you, and also being a ninja , if you break the rules. dont be surprised to find a shuriken come your way

Thanks everyone!
    [QUOTE=Spiderman;376310Now I hope you have also listened to the classics like ACDC and Iron Maiden. I also like to listen to Disturbed as well especially "The Night" "Ten Thousand Fists in the Air" and "Down with the Sickness." [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I listened to nothing but AC/DC in 8th grade, but now I'm positively sick of them. Their guitar solos are the same, just in different positions. "The Night" is actually pretty much my favorite Disturbed song right now. I actually used it in a project for my Introduction to Computer Programming class a couple days ago.