Thread: New here...little unsure

Default New here...little unsure

I figured i'd get this out of the way as soon as possible

I am just now accepting that i am TB/DL after going thru a major depressive stage and one suicide attempt...other things contributing to that.

I guess i started getting into diaper right around my freshman year in highschool after the stress was enough to make me bowel and bladder inconnient...after a year i grew out of it

its getting really hard to resist my tb/dl self and i finally decided to reach out

Also any admins... i made a mistype on my email address and have been unable to activate. i made a post in requests to have it fixed

Welcome to Adisc. I'm sure you'll find this is a pretty nice place, and I'm sure we'll love to help you come to accept who you are. I've personally known about this side of me for about 13 years, since I was 12 or 13. Yes I know it's tough to accept at first, but give it some time and you'll understand that it's things like this that make each and every one of us beautiful people in our own right. And there's a lot of really chill people here too. Again, welcome.

Hey, thanks for sharing! I'm new here too. At times it's hard for me to accept this part of me also. I feel like a freak half the time... But the more I think about it, the more I realize that it's just part of me, and while I don't want to tell the world my secret, I'm learning to embrace it.

Wellcome to the board. i to started to have the most feeling when I was that age. The problem is AB/DL/TB is not accppted yet. If you think about it people that are into bondage were outcasts 5yrs ago now it is the cool thing to do. Just be your self but becarefull a friend in HS told his parents he like diapers and want to be a baby agian and ended up in Hampstead Hosp. Until you get your own place you have to find times that work for you that you can act out your feeling with out getting caught. hope this helps and there is a place on main st in concord that sells attends and if you need any other help or advise or where to buy localy send me a PM have a good night

Sorry, but your old account was moderated due to excessive neg rep. Simply registering a new account will not help you at all to circumvent your moderation! Use your old account and get your rep score up. It's the only way! And the only honest way!

Thread closed!