Thread: Ways to Stretch Your Diaper Dollar

Default Ways to Stretch Your Diaper Dollar

So here's my latest way to save money on diapers each day. I bought a package of Molimed Classic Maxi liners. I wear a pair of printed depends underwear and slip a liner inside. I don't slit holes in the liner. When I pee, (the liner handles one or two wettings like a champ), any amount that the liner can't handle gets caught by the underwear. In one day I only go through three liners and one pair of underwear. On top of the savings, the underwear/maxi combo is really discrete. If you have any other ways to stretch your diaper dollar let us know!

E-bay. I have bought entire cases of diapers for less than $20.

the medline ones? they are still 15 for a case of 80 for med and 20 for 60 large. he won't tell me what the real name of them is tho.
    to save money i use both pullups and tapes thru the day. i have it worked out good enough with my intake and all to make it thru the day is as little as 2 diapers. like now when i need to stretch it until i find a new supplyer.

Ebay. 144 tena maxi diapers for ~30 euros (incl. shipping) can't be beaten.

I go to thrift stores and find them super cheap, one I go to holds them for me and charges me $5 a case or $2 per loose bag.

I've been using the method I described above for about a week and it has gone great so far. The underwear is a buck, three molimed liners are about a buck fifty, and at night I wear one premium brief which is about a buck fifty. All togeather that is only $4 for the whole day. This is compared to about $6 or more when using just taped briefs.

try checking craigs list I have found free diapers many time they may be crappy ones but free is free

I just went cloth. Of course I have a private home and my own washer and dryer, but I dont have to buy diapers ever again. And the cloth are far superior in most ways

Fudgebunny

as for good deals
    i have goten 1600 nappies befor for about 50
    and a few months ago i got about 1800 boosters for 7.

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    I just went cloth. Of course I have a private home and my own washer and dryer, but I dont have to buy diapers ever again. And the cloth are far superior in most ways
    I'm trying out cloth right now. It seems like a great solution for occasional wearers.
    - 1 time cost for diapers/plastic pants/pins.
    - Washing wet diapers isn't difficult at all, even if you have to hand-wash them for whatever reason.
    - They're really comfy and easy to adjust.