Thread: This is me

Post This is me

hi yo all

im a 25 year old AB/DL from sweden, i have been into this lifestyle as long as i can remember.

i have many times tried to breake the lifestyle but whith no result.

I am glad now becouse i have losst so much weight that i now can use drynites in daytime, i went from 115 kg in agust to 85 in december so i am happy now.
    If yo want to now more you only need to ask. im sorry for my spelling but i think you uderstand anyway.

hiya Petrus can you tell us a little more about you like your hobbies, ADISC is a great website to help with AB/DL stuff but we also talk about other stuff like our favorite things to do.

my favorite things to do just now is to work and go visit my sister who lives outside the big city of Umeň, and from me (who live in the city of Lycksele) its only 115 km to her so i go there alot

Welcome to ADISC! No favorite TV shows, sports, favorite colors? But I do hope you enjoy your time here on this site!

I have some favorite tv shows that i never miss and they are Fringe, Grays Anatomi and legend of the seeker. But i had a problem before, becouse here in sweden they are one sesone behinde. Now i have no problem thanks to the good site eztv.

I like almost every kind of sports (to watsh i meen)