Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Diapers stink!

  1. #1

    Default Diapers stink!

    They do!




    Short version: I've never liked diapers, and they're definitely more trouble than they're worth.


    how bout you? Do you think you'd be better off without diapers? Are diapers really worth it in your situation? Obviously I'm talking from a DL perspective, because from what I've learned from you guys ABs wear diapers more for stress relief than for sexual kicks.

  2. #2
    LilLillyKitten

    Default

    Kinda how I started out/progressed, except I prefer to be the one who is controlled. ^.^

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah, it's definitely not worth it for me. Mainly because it's become my primary sexual outlet, which really concerns me. I don't see myself getting access to actual sex anytime soon, though, so I guess I'm stuck.

    I definitely agree with your point about how it's not really about the diapers per se, although I approach it from more of a submissive perspective. For me, it's mainly about the loss of control, and diapers are more of a concrete symbol of that.

    Thanks for starting this thread, Chillhouse. It's nice to see someone else in a similar situation.

  4. #4

    Default

    I've stated before that I'd rather not be a DL in the various polls that have come up on the subject. I agree; this is not something I would ever willingly choose if I had a choice in the matter.

    ...but at the end of the day, I have the hand I've been dealt and I might as well play it in the most +EV way possible. Having spent years without them, I don't buy them unless I have a secure hiding spot and disposal method. When the conditions are right though, diapers are relatively cheap for what amount to sex toys.

    FWIW, it's pretty easy to hide a few diapers in a dorm, short of having a roommate who literally goes through boxes under your bed or in your closet. Disposal of wet diapers simply requires that you put them in solid color trash bags. If you have gigs of porn you want to hide, just stick it all in an encrypted volume and you never have to worry about letting your friends use your computer.

  5. #5

    Default

    It has been a few months since the last time I even had diapers(ever since my girlfriend insisted on cleaning my room and I spent several hours distracting her from the process until she had to go home, so that I could dispose of my remaining stash).

    I've never really been as big into the fetish as a great many others and feel no strong desire to ever bring my loved one into the picture. Sure, it'd be great for her to participate in what I deem an intimate exercise for my benefit, but I know she wouldn't enjoy it and I would never do anything that I know would alienate her. We've got a healthy, physical and diaper-free relationship going on and I'd rather not jeapordize that.

    As you said, Chillhouse, basic human sexual urges tend to win out over fetishes and kinks. Diapers are fun when I have the alone time, but they are not everything and I feel that I can go without them.

    My computer is password protected and as an added security measure, all highly incriminating pictures and files I have on my user account are hidden very meticulously. Whenever I do feel a particular surge of interest of the diaper variety emerging, I alone know how to access these things.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    I mean, if diapers interfere with my life so much that I can't have people over, that's just not healthy, right? I wouldn't mind giving them up for life. Not at all. I mean, who am I kidding; it's a fetish. Not even! It's a kink. I can live my life without a kink, unless, should the right person come along that doesn't mind participating in my kinks, and me in hers.
    I disagree. I think it's people interfering with your life. You shouldn't have to change your interests and activities to please people. Your life should not belong to them. Ideally, we should all have accepting friends only, though that's unlikely to happen, so we do look for other friends.

    What other interests do you have? Would you give them up to please people? Do you do things just because they're popular?

    Then again, to you, it's just a kinky sexual thing, so maybe it's not very important to you. (...Also, because you theorize that it's not the actual diapers you like(d).)



    And just so everyone knows: the more sex you're getting, the less powerful your fetish is. Basic human sexuality wins over everything else. So regular, casual sex may be the "cure" that so many DL's have been looking for. I'm talkin a weekly bang. Good luck.
    Hmmm..... no thanks. I couldn't get sex even if I wanted to anyway, which I don't particularly. I suck at being social.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I disagree. I think it's people interfering with your life. You shouldn't have to change your interests and activities to please people. Your life should not belong to them. Ideally, we should all have accepting friends only, though that's unlikely to happen, so we do look for other friends.
    I completely agree. From my experience, changing your interests for people makes you a little bit less outcast, but then you're not the same person at all. I've been doing this for several years, and I'm really tired to do that. It just isn't worth it for what it gives... The most important is to be comfortable with what you are. I am, and I don't care of what people think of me.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    Then again, to you, it's just a kinky sexual thing, so maybe it's not very important to you. (...Also, because you theorize that it's not the actual diapers you like(d).)
    I am a DL, but diapers are a stess relief for me. I'm a person that is naturally stressed (not cool at all....), and diapers give me a break. But we all are different, so they may not be as important for everyone.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    Hmmm..... no thanks. I couldn't get sex even if I wanted to anyway, which I don't particularly. I suck at being social.
    Ditto. I don't even see myself with a girlfriend... And I don't have many good friends, at least one, two maximum.

  8. #8

    Default

    I definitely wish I had a girlfriend. I'm just not really interested in sex. It's kinda scary to me, but it could be because I'm not completely comfortable with being a guy. I can't say I'd rule out having sex with someone, but I don't quite look forward to it.

    I don't have any friends IRL because we started losing touch after high school. I have tried to reconnect with a few of them, but it hasn't gone well so far.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 27-Apr-2010 at 14:51.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I disagree. I think it's people interfering with your life. You shouldn't have to change your interests and activities to please people. Your life should not belong to them. Ideally, we should all have accepting friends only, though that's unlikely to happen, so we do look for other friends.

    What other interests do you have? Would you give them up to please people? Do you do things just because they're popular?
    Diaper fetishism isn't an interest. It isn't a hobby or a fad. They aren't a part of who I am because I don't define myself by where I get my sexual kicks from.
    If someone came along and told me to stop playing guitar or they'd leave me, I'd show them the door. That's completely different. Guitar is something I enjoy doing in my spare time. It relaxes me and is occasionally useful to get women. Diapers just make me feel anxious and nervous.

    I don't not buy diapers to please people. I do it so I can have people over without feeling paranoid they'll find them. I do it so I can socialize.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Then again, to you, it's just a kinky sexual thing, so maybe it's not very important to you. (...Also, because you theorize that it's not the actual diapers you like(d).)
    Ye, the perspective I'm coming from might be a little bit different than what most people here are used to. Diapers aren't important to me because I don't need them for much. I don't use them to relieve stress and I can get off doing other stuff.



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFox93 View Post
    The most important is to be comfortable with what you are. I am, and I don't care of what people think of me.
    I'm pretty comfortable with who I am, but diapers are not part of who I am.

  10. #10

    Default

    I would haven given up diapers if I was in your position too, it just doesn't make sense to put diapers before life. (Not that giving up diapers is all that hard for me, I generally only wear 10 a year, although I did binge quite lot in my first year of uni where I lived alone for the first time).

    I wouldn't say diapers stink though, I don't mind them being a part of my life. And now that I'm seeing somebody else who... I dunno, partakes in certain activities too... I find them very rewarding!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2010, 03:29
  2. Premium Diapers vs Store Bought Diapers.
    By MeTaLMaNN1983 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2010, 05:02
  3. Spending more time in diapers than not in diapers
    By trojanman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2010, 20:42
  4. Making Diapers Fun? Screen Printing Diapers...
    By wulfpup in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2009, 12:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.