Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well, im kinda new at this not into forums much at all, so i would start woth a name but due to certain circumstances i wont, but i will say that I have been a bit of a DL (not sure if im using the right term) ive basically be into diapers since i was about 7 or 8, never got into one recently but not one that has fit without certain modifivation. I am also not really into the baby kind of thing just the diapers still not quite sure why. well thats it i guess and sorry for the long intro and possible misspellings.

Long intro? No. We've had a longer one than that.

Welcome to the site anywho.

Welcome to the forums, man! I hope you have a fun and enlightening experience here at ADISC. :P

Aww that was defiantly not a long intro haha! Also do not worry about the misspellings as long as we can generally make out what your trying to say and you do not misspell several words in a post then its all good. I am not too great at spelling either. Also I too have not been much into forums, this is the only one I have ever been a member of and posted to every day for several months, because this is a special forum!

So welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.