Thread: Hey, everybody.

Default Hey, everybody.

So, I think I'm a bit too tired to write another big intro, haha, so I'm just going to copy my about me thingy...

Hey, Im Cody. I am 15 and a freshman in highschool. I am a pretty normal guy, I'm not strange or creepy. I can be wierd though, but everybody has those moments. I am semi-popular, I guess. I don't really worry about any of that though. I get along with pretty much everybody I meet and I don't really think I have a category or clique or what ever you would call it. I'm pretty nice, and mostly just passive. I beatbox extremely well, better than anybody I've heard or everybody else that I know has heard. I'm kinda proud of it but I try not to be conceited. Even though I have an adisc acount, I can still talk about things other than diapers, so don't worry about me being obsessive. I have only told one person about my fetish, that was 2 years ago, but I didn't know anything about it, and didn't say much about it to her either. I love my best friend Katie, and she loves me back, and we know it. We have no established relationship, but I guess we kinda are together. I'm only here to get friends, so don't worry about me obsessing over any girls either. If I sound dry right now, I'm just super tired (1:00 a.m. Right now). Haha, I promise I have more personality than I'm putting here.

I swear I used less words when I wrote that 5 minutes ago...haha. But anyway, that is me. Send me a message ;]

Welcome Cody

hope you enjoy the awesome place that is ADISC :P

From snaps ^^

Haha, thanks snaps

Welcome to ADISC Cody from the other side of the world where it is getting late now here as well 11:45pm Monday ANZAC Public holiday.