Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being an Adult baby what does it do for you?

BabyRavey

Post Being an Adult baby what does it do for you?

Well I know what it has done for me but I am curious what it has done for all of you. For me yes I am an adult and do adult things. Drive, cook clean read and so forth. But when I am able to be in that baby mode it helps to release stress in my life. My partner is my mother or acts like it rather. It helps me feel secure. I know many in the outside world may think its some kind of fetish or sexual thing but for us its not. Its about trust and being able to show a side that I never got a chance to show. Being a person that was abused and hurt a lot my childhood was taken from me. But now I am able to show that side of me without being called a "Freak" or a "Weird" or mentally unsound or some nonsense like that. What is your story?

Elli

It's cool that you understand and accept yourself further than you did. You probably have a lot in common with many people here. Hope you don't mind me pointing it out though, I did skim read your post because the red type is a tad uncomfortable.

Being an AB helps me calm down when I am stressed, and is a way for me to give myself some of the childhood I missed out on.

tbmoney

It lets me be the child i never got to be. My childhood was not the best of childhoods and I want to get thechildhood that I missed out on. When I am older and on my own I plan on having a bedroom that is setup as a young childs room and one as an adults bedroom. I dont consider myself a "baby" I consider myself a toddler between the age of 3-5. I haven't really got to have this side of me because I still live at home with my mother. When I'm on my own I will be an adult toddler meaning I will have a side where I am strictly adult and only an adult and a side where I am a child and only a child.

For me it helps me relax after work and helps me escape from everyday life and its tough when you are parenting a 2.5 year old and a wife who doesn't do much around the house at times, therefore I end up doing a lot of everyday things....Clean, etc. That and it just makes me feel really good inside.

It is a good way to de-stress from the adult world and relax. Dressed as a baby girl is my favourite way to fall asleep and it is not always a sexual thing iether.

Like a lot of the replies - it can either be sexual or used to relax (depends on how I feel).

For example this afternoon I made love to my girlfriend while we were both in diapers.

But the day before, we fell asleep in each other's arms (both in diapers also) ...

I swear I ALWAYS sleep better when I'm in a diaper - I feel alert and rested when I wake up the next morning

It allows me to relax, I get stressed and found this works better than anything else. Gets me to sleep quicker and I sleep a million times better when I'm wearing my footies. Thats the only downside to summer, too warm for footies.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    It allows me to relax, I get stressed and found this works better than anything else. Gets me to sleep quicker and I sleep a million times better when I'm wearing my footies. Thats the only downside to summer, too warm for footies.
    Im kinda the same way, i cannot sleep without a sleeper on, also being an AB gives me an escape from real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Koni View Post
    Im kinda the same way, i cannot sleep without a sleeper on, also being an AB gives me an escape from real life.
    It is so nice to relax. And feel baby's emotions take over.