Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to make a baby diaper fit a big kid

Default How to make a baby diaper fit a big kid

I found this on Boy Ricky's site and thought people here could use this too.

A boy's Life: How To - Make a baby diaper fit a big boy!

Hope this helps = ]

June

Thanks, but I personally don't see the need to go through all this trouble when I can simply pick up some adult diapers. The design doesn't really matter to me much anymore. I'd take an Abena over this any day.

2low

i am with above , what is the point of trying to make something fit that is not meath to be ! just get some your right sizes they sell tons .. lol

but whatever floats peoples .. if they have that much time on there hand go for it :P

Olivia

Ok if it fits more like a thong you shouldn't wear it simple if it actually is easy to wear without tapes stretching out too far it's good.

I tried loading the page but it wouldn't load. <_>

anyways I had online encounters with this ricky person and his daddy and I can safely say, if deeker never existed, these two would most likely fill in that place.

I don't think Ricky is in the same league as Deeker. He is an old guy with a creepy net persona but at least he acted out his fantasies with adults. Can't see Deeker interacting with real people.

If you want to extend a diaper all you really need it some tape.

Elli

I've never heard of these guys before, so can't comment, but as for the actual technique of making a baby nappy fit, I imagine that's useful for people who prefer to modify baby nappies. It was interesting, even though I like to stay with adult ones. Thanks Lizzie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    anyways I had online encounters with this ricky person and his daddy and I can safely say, if deeker never existed, these two would most likely fill in that place.
    DEEKER HERESY PURGE KILL DESTROY

I don't think Ricky and his daddy are creepy. They interact with adults and are into age play, as long as it is with two adults its alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    I don't think Ricky and his daddy are creepy. They interact with adults and are into age play, as long as it is with two adults its alright.
    That's what I was thinking too. I don't think he's anything like Deeker. Honestly, I think he's kind of cute = ]