Thread: greetings

Default greetings

Hi all...I'm a DL from northwest Arkansas. I wear almost all the time and especially like being diapered in public. I'm into a lot of outdoor activities but I also enjoy spending the night diapered in front of a movie or video game. I also enjoy reading and spend a lot of time at the computer as well.

Welcome to the forums!
    Wile we talk about diapers often, we also have a vast number of other subjects that we discuss. You will be able to make friends easier if you share a little more about yourself.
    What are some of theses outdoor activities you enjoy and what genres of movies do you like to watch most? Do you like to play FPS's or are you more into RPG's? Do you have a favorite book?

Welcome to ADISC. I like to wear at home and in public, well most of the time, but not at work. I hope you will like your time here. I spend too much time here reading posts when I can not get to sleep.

Welcome. I'm new too so don't feel alone in that. I'm getting used to the forums and the wonderful people here who have a wide array of interests and are showing me that its OK to be who I am, as I am, whether diapered or not.

Your friend,