Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asking for your prayers....

Default Asking for your prayers....

Hi everyone

This is going to be a quick message. I am not going to be on the forum/chat/etc for the next few days (at least) as my mother is in intensive care in the hospital and I am going to be with the rest of my brothers and sisters at her side.

I do ask that you remember my mum in your prayers (whatever god/goddess/supreme being you believe in). The power of prayer is immense!

See you all soon (hopefully with good news)!

I'm editing this here, because some people have been replying to my post and not seeing Marty's post (from Wednesday). My mum passed away very peacefully Wednesday morning.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and everything...I'll be more coherent next week...right now I'm sitting outside the library freezing my arse off 'n crying my eyes out 'cause you all are so nice! *hugs everyone*
    Last edited by ayanna; 25-Jan-2008 at 15:45. Reason: People were missing Marty's post...I've posted something later in this thread as well...

I normally never pray, but I'll try one just for you aya.

hope things turn out all right for her. *huggles*

Good luck to you and your family, I hope you'll all get though this fine.

you and your mom are in my prayers.

Prescisely what everyone above said.
    My thoughts are with you and your mother. Wishing you both get through this well.

I'll be wishing the best for her as well and thinking all the best for her and for the rest of your family, too. I can understand that times like that have got to be awfully trying and unbelievably hard, and I fear the day to come when I would have to experience that fright... but we're all with you and hoping all of the great outcomes for you!

We'll be here when you get back, whether you need some laughter, a shoulder to lean on, some company, or just everything as it usually is!

It must be horrible having a close family member being put in such a situation without warning. Whatever ever happens, We are all here to help. My love goes out to you and your mother. Hopefully things will get better from now on.

My prayers will go out to you. I hope only for the best! Good luck!

good luck ayanna.i hope things go well; unhappy times are 'long' times. may your mother become well.