Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A lighthearted look at us AB guys

Default A lighthearted look at us AB guys

Don't get in a tizzy over this, it came up as a joke between my wife and I...

It seems like it's not surprising that many of us guys are treated like babies or toddlers. After all, we can barely dress ourselves--go look at some of the clothes out there that guys are wearing! Keep ourselves clean? Hardly...Feed ourselves? We're lucky to have a hot meal come from anywhere without a drive-thru window. Look at how we act when a beautiful woman walks into the room! Where do our eyes go? To where the food is--the breasts!

Diapers are just the natural progression of things...

Now, rant away, the joke has ended. My wife got and I got a good laugh from that one though.

Hmm... This feels more like a blog, tbh. What exactly are people supposed to say to it?

DominatingMommy

Where's the "like" button on this thing? lol

You must be referring to the way I dress, I wish I had help to dress and look good but I don't.

If this was a facebook status, there'd be a 'like' button being clicked right now.

Holy crap. This is SO true, man! SO TRUE! BURNING MANLINESS EQUALS SQUEALING BABYNESS. YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

BabyYuri

*click* Yuri likes your post!

Yeah, that's a pretty much an age old idea, that women take care of men like their mothers did.

I think nowadays it's not quite as accurate as it has been in the past, though...there's more diversity, and not all relationships are the same.