Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all new here

BabyRavey

Post Hello all new here

Well its nice to be here. I never thought there would be a site for me to show a side me of me that I cant normally express(well except with the person that I am with who is also acts like a mother to me. My name is Raven and well glad to be here. Me and my partner aka MommyGweniebear are happy to be here. I am however a little nervous but I think being here among others will help me with that. I am looking forward to discussing and talking with others and perhaps make new and wonderful friends.

MommyGweniebear

Hey baby! Don't be nervous I'm sure you will do fine. I love you so very much honey!
    Last edited by MommyGweniebear; 21-Apr-2010 at 17:23.

BabyRavey

Well I know but still a little nervous Thank you hehe

MommyGweniebear

It will be okay I promise you.
    Last edited by MommyGweniebear; 21-Apr-2010 at 17:23.

Welcome to ADISC!
    As there anything else you care to tell us about yourself outside of AB/DL interests?

angelabauer

Welcome to ADISC Raven and Gwen

MommyGweniebear

Thank you Angela.

BabyRavey

Well I have a list of interests in the about me part but I like art, drawing, writing video games, reading and anime and such. And thank you Angela for the warm welcome.

Welcome here, may you have found, what you´re searching just some time. I wish you that´s as like this. What about your favorite music ?

BabyRavey

Well I enjoy rock, soul, oldies classical and such.