Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everybody. My babygirl and I are new here.

MommyGweniebear

Post Hey Everybody. My babygirl and I are new here.

Hello Everybody, Its a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Gwen, I am a twenty nine soon to be thirty year old woman that is a Mommy to another new member of the site BabyRavey. She is my fiance. We have been together eight wonderful years, and have recently started to explore her baby side not to mention my own nurturing Mommy side. We want to make many new friends on here, as well as have a support system as well with people having the same interest as us. Although we are proud of who we are. Both she and I keep our relationship and this secret from others around us in our personal lives for fear those people might not understand or be hurtful. Its will be wonderful talking to all of you.

MommyGweniebear
    Last edited by MommyGweniebear; 21-Apr-2010 at 17:25. Reason: I was told purple isn't allowed.

Welcome to the forums.
    Fell free to call me on this and ask a mod but, last I checked the blue and purple colors were reserved for mods. Now that we know you connection with the AB/DL aspect of this site why don't you share some other thing about yourself. Any hobbies?

MommyGweniebear

Angry

Like I said, I'm new here as in just joined today so how would I know any of this, purple other than rose pink happen to be my favorite color so thats why I use it. For it to be restricted to mods is foolish. Furthermore if members can't post in the color they wish, why have those colors available? Just saying. I have quite a few hobbies. I enjoy writing, gaming, crafting, some light web design, as well as painting. Anything else you want to know about me you can read on my profile.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by MommyGweniebear View Post
    For it to be restricted to mods is foolish. Furthermore if members can't post in the color they wish, why have those colors available? Just saying.
    Purple color is, indeed, reserved for the mods. Simple reason: The staff members' names are in purple, and when they have to write official announcements, they do it in purple. This allows people to distinguish between an official staff opinion, and a moderator's personal, private opinion. Pretty easy really.
    As for making one color unavailable to all users except staff members: That would require extensive hacking of the forum code, and the effort and time needed for that is not worth the 2 minutes some mod may spend each month to remove a color code and write a short explanation. It's all about economics.

That said, welcome to ADISC.

Peachy

MommyGweniebear

Lightbulb

Thank you for the welcome, however I still say thats a very foolish thing, people should not be restricted nor penalized for using a color they'd like. You can distinguish a mod easy by a colored font alone in the screenname, and trust me you are noticible Peachy. If I like purple I should not be told not to post in it.

Greetings,

all we are crazy and fools, not only ABDL, there´s a lot of madness in the whole world. Writes you like gaming, what about counter strike (3D RPG Bad boys vs. SWAT ?)

So have good time here, and one question more - your favorite music ?

Well, welcome to the forum MommyGweniebear (and BabyRavey)

It's interesting to see such a partnership here. There are only a few others that exist on this site, as they are generally a bit of a rarity. It's nice to see someone who is very accepting of, to the point of participating in, this lifestyle. This site is probably the best site around in the ABDL community, and the only one I felt comfortable joining.

It says in your profile you have a disability? What is it, may I ask? I have one of my own, so I'm naturally curious.

I hope you enjoy your time here on ADISC . Don't worry too much about your font color. I'm surprised it was even brought up. It looks more like a burgandy to me. Nowhere near close enough to be mistaken as an official mod statement. I wouldn't spend to much time worrying about that then, so long as you don't start going out of your way to honk off the mods. Things usually stay pretty civil around here. Hop in anyplace you'd like, and remember that we like to talk about all kinds of things here.

MommyGweniebear

Isn't that the truth CrazySmoker. I do enjoy gaming, although I can only play a limited amount because of my disability. I like RPG's, but Raven is the gamer more than me. I occasionally play, but I watch mostly and seem to fair better at computer games like Mystery Case Files :Ravenhurst, Return to Ravenhurst 2, Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare, and Amazon. Not huge games I know, but I enjoy them. As far as music, I enjoy all kinds of music particularly rock and some jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Well, welcome to the forum MommyGweniebear (and BabyRavey)

It's interesting to see such a partnership here. There are only a few others that exist on this site, as they are generally a bit of a rarity. It's nice to see someone who is very accepting of, to the point of participating in, this lifestyle. This site is probably the best site around in the ABDL community, and the only one I felt comfortable joining.

It says in your profile you have a disability? What is it, may I ask? I have one of my own, so I'm naturally curious.

I hope you enjoy your time here on ADISC . Don't worry too much about your font color. I'm surprised it was even brought up. It looks more like a burgandy to me. Nowhere near close enough to be mistaken as an official mod statement. I wouldn't spend to much time worrying about that then, so long as you don't start going out of your way to honk off the mods. Things usually stay pretty civil around here. Hop in anyplace you'd like, and remember that we like to talk about all kinds of things here.
    Thank you so much for the kind welcome. Like it says in my profile, I've been with Raven for eight years and just a year ago that she presented me with this desire. So we had a good amount of trust built up in each other. I truly love her and I am accepting of all things as long as it hurts no one. I had never really known how to act when it came to how she wanted to be treated when being a baby, so when we were alone together, we would explore this, and I found out I had a side in me I never knew existed.

I have cerebral palsy among some other conditions I've developed over time. I'm a one handed typist so if I'm slow forgive me please. Raven is ablebodied and although in much better condition than me accepts me for what medical issues I do have and helps me on a daily basis and we enjoy this together when we have time to ourselves. As for my font, it was purple, but I changed it to respect people.
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Apr-2010 at 00:34. Reason: merging posts

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by MommyGweniebear View Post
    Thank you for the welcome, however I still say thats a very foolish thing, people should not be restricted nor penalized for using a color they'd like. You can distinguish a mod easy by a colored font alone in the screenname, and trust me you are noticible Peachy. If I like purple I should not be told not to post in it.
    Look, I had this argument with them almost two years ago, you aren't gonna win, just let it drop.

Other than that, welcome, hope you two get along well here.

Hello and welcome! I'm Moose and I just thought I'd drop you a line to be friendly. You are fortunate indeed to have your partner in your life. What a wonderful opportunity to learn and experience the art of love. I believe that it is in close relationships like yours that we learn the most about love. And in my opinion, loving is what life is all about.

Your Friend,

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOse