Thread: Introducing myself...

Default Introducing myself...

Hello folks,

I'm 6226, a 29 year old male DL who lives in the UK (I've never categorised myself before with regards to this subject, but DL fits the best). Been interested in diapers since I was very young, oh how I remember the days of making homemade diapers using plastic bags and towels. I've been through the whole "i'm a freak" phase and tried to abandon any thoughts relating to DL, but i'm now over that and just accept it as part of who I am. I hope to enjoy this community.

6226, this is 7432! Welcome to ADISC! Well, now I am real interested in what is your username for! But I do hope you nejoy it here. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?

Hello 7432 (We're like secret agents here!),

My username is actually is actually the first ever pin number I used on my first bank account (not used now of course). Not terribly interesting, I know!

My main hobby at the moment is motorcycles, much of my time and money goes into this. Bring on the warmer weather! I also spend lots of time online reading various forums that interest me, such as this one!

welcome!!!! hope u have a heap of fun here, and get to know some of the fantastic people who reside in the ADISC community!!

Greetings, and welcome.

Congratulations to accept your DL part, I had same problem until I found reasons and other persons with the same things. So I accepted too, some long time ago.