Thread: New member

Default New member

Hi. I am a diaper collector from the USA. I joined this group to see if some of the members on here have some info on some particular brand diapers and if someone can help me locate them.

Welcome, but I cannīt help you. Iīm not living in USA

What about you and pacis ? - itīs my passion.

pacis are ok, i just bought some the other day. are there different sizes for different stages babies? i dont know that much about them. where are you from? i am actually looking for diapers from all over the world, not necessarily from the usa.

Ok, first about pacis, you have a luck - Iīm master in this. Basicaly exists three sizes (the smalest isnīt working) 2nd +/- works, 3rd the best, not of all, depending of teat form and manufacturer. Fo adults is recomended NUK size 5, but itīs dificult - free public free stocks are only in Germany, you have to search in ebay or pacifierus. And other part is the teat, exists basicaly three diferents forms - symetric, anatomical and cherry.
    Look at this - itīs my colection:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	777d1271600858-religious-education-diapers-retreat-imagen0392.jpg 
Views:	679 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	783

About diapers - nothing, not using. Reasons: Society, job. This I keep when Iīll be old, may be.

And from where Iīm ? Difficult to respond, born in Czechoslovakia (later Czech Republic) and actualy I live in Spain.

What particular brand of diapers are you looking for? And is there anything else you can tell us about yourself besides your AB/DL side? What are your hobbies and inerests. I know I'd like to get to know you better.

A friendly hello from