Thread: A diaper question...

Default A diaper question...

Recently, I have been back in diapers and I have noticed something about it. With the rubbing of my privates against my diapers, I have been a bit hornier than usual. I have been feeling more sexually active than I was before going back into diapers.

I remember going through this when I first had to wear diapers in the past. I was wondering if this was common among those who wear diapers. I have had to go back into diapers, because there have been times when I am not paying attention, I'll have accidents, or near accidents.

I was wondering if that was common or not.

Last edited by WildThing121675; 20-Apr-2010 at 04:11. Reason: Forgot to finish a sentence, got distracted

Diapers are sometimes a sexual thing. Obviously, rubbing yourself against your diapers will make it more sexual.

I remember that happened to me the first couple of times I put on a diaper but it doesn't happen so much now. It may just be sense of excitement but it's possible that diapers are a sexual thing for you in which case, what you described would be a normal reaction.

I think also it's cause I have sensitive skin, especially around ummm, that area. I always was a bit sensitive. At least that's one theory. Plus, maybe it's the warmth of the diaper or something I dunnknow.

I was just curious if it was common. This is not a troll post or anything or a fap post. Just curious if it happens to others.

I think if there was a poll you will find out that this is more common than you think. I personally went through that at first but now there is nothing, just the mental joy that my pants are going to stay dry, lol.

I remember the first time my wife had to help me put on a night diaper because I had just gotten out of the hospital and couldn't do it myself, I got hard and she was upset at first and so was I. This happened because I had never had anyone ever help me and the touch of someone else will normally cause this. It bothered me really bad when this happened because it wasn't a sexual thing. Now call it strange or weird or what ever the next night it didn't happen and never happened again when she had to help.

The best advise I can give you is do your best to ignore it and once your diaper is on, start being active to get your mind off of the diaper change.

Diapers are always sexual for me, and just putting one on puts me mentally into an entirely different place. That said, I have noticed that Spring has made me more horny. It is the time of year where mature buds and mates, so the bio clock may be contributing as well.

I always feel really horny when I first start wearing diapers again after I've gone a long time without them but after about a week or so of being in diapers I become much less sensitive to it. I'm sure if my wife was to touch anywhere near there when I was diapered though it wouldn't matter how long I had been wearing again, I would be excited by it.

Oh, and GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

I've gotta admit. I'm, too, one of those who find diapers pretty exciting. I actually discovered what was an orgasm with diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy
    That said, I have noticed that Spring has made me more horny.
    LOL me too! I actually had very hard time having orgasm while doing "the thing" during the winter. Right now it comes much faster.

I think our instinct has something to do with that. Animals usually couple at spring, and as far as I know, we are animals, right?
    Last edited by ExDLFox; 22-Apr-2010 at 21:24.