Thread: Bonjour!

Talking Bonjour!

Hello everyone I'm Damien an I live in West Virginia and pretty soon will be attending Marshall University .

I'm 19 and would consider myself a pretty "normal" (as normal as anyone really gets lol) person.

There aren't really many things which interest me, but when I do become interested in something I go all out. A few things I'm currently obsessed with are: MMORPGs (world of warcraft mostly), Movies(Comedy mostly), and, believe it or not, school (love learning lol).

I like to think I'm a real down to earth kinda guy. I try to make sure I'm putting my best foot forward, but I realize it won't always happen. I love meeting people and having meaningful conversations even more, though it seems I get few of the first and even less of the later. Hoping for more of both here lol.

I've known about/viewed the forums several times before I just didn't really feel up to posting until now, lol, sorry for the delay. If anyone has any questions for me don't hesitate to ask.

hey there, damien! welcome to the forums!

sooo... WoW fan, huh? what level is your highest toon atm? totally have to ask, since i too am a WoW nerd. XD

haha lol my highest level is 80 at the moment, other than that I've got a 73, and three level 40s and what about yourself?

Ahhhh, top level. I've got an 80 mage keeping me busy with raiding, and a few alts strewn on the side. What's your level 80?

Meaningful conversation? It's hard to come by anymore. But I would be glad to give it a go with you if you're interested, provided we have a good topic. I don't play video games though. I sold my X boxes two years ago. I just got tired of playing with myself lol. Anyway I just thought I'd drop you a line to be friendly.