Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new Yuyun diapers

Default new Yuyun diapers

I bought a new Yuyun snap AIO diaper with my tax return. I like it MUCH better than the velcro tabbed ones.
    Instead of the velcro which I am not a fan of (they start to wear out after washing) these have three plastic snaps on each side. The elsatic makes it one size fits all. The shell is white, so it looks nice.
    It fits my body much better, it looks better, fits better and I like the color better than that ugly yellow the velcro ones came in.
    I bought two for $30 after shipping. They look like the pull ups when I put it on, and it hides much better under my clothes than the older ones.

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    I bought a new Yuyun snap AIO diaper with my tax return. I like it MUCH better than the velcro tabbed ones.
    Instead of the velcro which I am not a fan of (they start to wear out after washing) these have three plastic snaps on each side. The elsatic makes it one size fits all. The shell is white, so it looks nice.
    It fits my body much better, it looks better, fits better and I like the color better than that ugly yellow the velcro ones came in.
    I bought two for $30 after shipping. They look like the pull ups when I put it on, and it hides much better under my clothes than the older ones.
    Pics?

-Gus

Yes, pics

Also, how does the stitching look? Is it of decent quality, or something that looks like it's going to start coming undone after a dozen washes?

new2inc

Absorbency? Leakage?

I bought 4 of the velcro ones. 2 are the 3 layer ones, and 2 are the 6 layer one. I can wear the 3 layer ones under jeans or pants, but the only thing I can wear over the 6 layer ones are sweat pants. I like the absorbancy and that you feel the wetness.

I bought 2 of the pvc velcro ones and 2 of the pull on kind with the PUL material as well as some of the pvc snap on and the cotton lined pvc pull on kind. I really like them, they are very comfortable especially the PUL ones, I wasn't sure if I'd like them or no but now I wish I would have gotten more of those. The pvc diapers tend to get a bit hot and sweaty especially at night but the PUL tends to stay nice and cool I'm just not sure how well they'll hold up to washing.

I was really stoked when I got them because for some reason they don't seem to bother my wife at all so she has been okay with me wearing them to bed. I'm going to try and see how they work out using them as a diaper cover over my Tranquility ATNs; if they quiet those down significantly then I may be able to start wearing around my wife again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    The pvc diapers tend to get a bit hot and sweaty especially at night but the PUL tends to stay nice and cool I'm just not sure how well they'll hold up to washing.
    The PUL material itself should hold up well to washing. I've never tried YuYun diapers, so I can't comment on the quality of materials or workmanship, but I do have other PUL diapers. PUL was basically designed for hospital use, and it is able to stand up to machine washing and drying. It doesn't wear out or harden (from lotion, skin oils, and just general use) like PVC, and it isn't prone to tearing. Good long-lasting stuff. I don't even bother with PVC/vinyl... PUL all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post

Tip for the Velcro, fasten the Velcro before laundering and it will hold up longer. All the little fuzzies don't get caught in it.

Spearmint

I'm assuming that these are cloth, but pics would be awesome.